New arrival, more pictures to follow.
Hunton 904 RIB with twin Mercury 275hp outboards with very low hours and Dry Stacked.
Please call me for more details and to arrange a viewing.
- Year Built: 2006
- Hull Material: GRP
- Builder: Hunton Powerboats
- Designer: Jeff Hunton
- Length: 29.67 ft
- Beam: 9' 2"
- Length Overall: 29' 8"
- Number of Engines: 2
- Fuel Type: unleaded
- Total Power: 550 hp
- Max Speed: 60 knots
- Twin Mercury Verado 275hp engines,
- Deep Vee hull with RCD certificate for 9 people.
- Blue hull with white tubes includes: through hull stainless steel anchor/ windlass
- Teak deck,
- LED navigation light upgrade,
- Water resistant CD tuner and speaker,
- Garmin colour GPS plotter/ sounder,
- ICOM DCS VHF,
- Transom shower,
- Custom oval stainless steel mast,
- Dark blue tonneau cover,
- Floor lighting,
- Cockpit table/ mount,
- Stainless steel ski pole
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Download the quick and full specifications for this boat in PDF format on the left. Please note that the PDF will open in a new window and will take a short time to download.
If you would like more information about this Hunton 904 Rib, please get in touch using the contact details below, or alternatively by using the contact form on the right.
Martin Payne Marine
Tel: +44 (0)7973 344942