A very rare chance to buy a 2016 privately owned, Axopar 37 Sun-Top with every extra on the price list added to the boat to give the most comprehensive specification.
Fully covered and kept out of the water she is "as new? less than 50 hours, just serviced and ready to go!!!
White with a grey hull and twin white Mercury 300hp Verado?s .
For more information please give me a call.
- Year Built: 2017
- Hull Material: GRP
- Builder: Axopar
- Length: 36.75 ft
- Beam: 10' 10"
- Length Overall: 36' 9"
- Number of Engines: 2
- Fuel Type: unleaded
- Engine Hours: 30
- Total Power: 600 hp
- Premium Package Silvertex
- Wet bar package including FW system
- LED courtesy lights, front cabin and cockpit
- Draw type refrigerator
- Folding actor windlass in bow plus remote control
- Side rails
- Shower on aft deck
- Waterski pole
- Shore Power with 40Ah charger
- Search light
- Wood floor in front cabin
- Gas hob with sink in front cabin
- Twin chart plotter Garmin GPSmap 7410, Flush mount
- Radar Garmin GMR18 xHD Radome
- Communication Garmin VHF 300
- Autopilot Garmin GHP10 with Smartpump 2.4
- Mercury Active Trim
- Fusion Entertainment system, 2 speakers in cockpit, 2 speakers in mid cabin
- Fusion system control unit, Helm
- Upgrade audio 4 speakers plus 2ch amplifier, 1 subwoofer plus 4ch amplifier
- VesselView 702
- Hull colour, Cool Grey
- Harbour cover for wet bar
- Verado engines in Cool Fusion White
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Download the quick and full specifications for this boat in PDF format on the left. Please note that the PDF will open in a new window and will take a short time to download.
If you would like more information about this Axopar 37 Sun-Top, please get in touch using the contact details below, or alternatively by using the contact form on the right.
Martin Payne Marine
Tel: +44 (0)7973 344942