Would you like a boat that presents like brand new boat for less than half the price?
Then take a really good look at this fabulous example!
Its a very rare chance to own the unbelievably economical and powerful 370hp Volvo diesel Hunton 904 RIB which were all built using Jeff Hunton's winning 1984 Round Great Britain Powerboat Race hull, giving you the very best sea keeping and a soft dry ride.
You will see in the photographs the current owner has meticulously looked after and updated her.
Built in 2007 but In 2014 she had a brand new replacement Volvo D6 370hp engine fitted. The re fit included all the latest electrical operating systems and a re rig of the engine compartment.
In 2018 she had a major refit including all her upholstery, some of the detail photographs in the gallery.
She has a very full specification, including toilet and wash facilities with hot and cold water in her cavernous console, teak decks, GPS, through hull stainless steel anchor, full instrumentation, full cover, bimini, stainless steel mast and shore power.
She has been dry stacked and in amazing condition, just look at the photo of the Volvo drive.
More photos to come, optional trailer available not included in the price.
Urgent viewing advised, you will not find a nicer example!!
- Year Built: 2007
- Hull Material: GRP
- Builder: Hunton Powerboats
- Designer: Jeff Hunton
- Length: 29.67 ft
- Beam: 9' 2"
- Length Overall: 29' 8"
- Number of Engines: 1
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 200
- Total Power: 370 hp
- Max Speed: 50 knots
- Cruising Speed: 40 knots
- Hand-laid GRP
- Isophthalic gel coat
- Initial lay-up: Isophthalic resin, powder-bound glass fibre mat
- Main lay-up: Orthophthalic resin triaxial composite
- Balsa cored hull and deck construction
- Deep Vee
- Sink and toilet outlets
- 5 chamber Hypalon tapered tubes with integral teardrop rubbing strip.
- Through hull stainless steel anchor/windlass
- 30m galvanised chain with self draining locker
- Stainless steel cleats
- Water filler
- Fuel filler
- LED navigation lights
- Transom shower
- Stainless ensign staff and socket
- 2 waterproof speakers
- Stowable bathing/man overboard ladder
- Teak decking
- Self-draining cockpit
- Curved framed windscreen
- Upholstered u-shape rear seating
- Upholstered double forward facing console seat
- Upholstered sun bed
- Contoured stainless steel hand rails
- Cockpit table/mount
- 2 x aft stowage lockers
- 2 x forward stowage lockers or large bow locker
- Bolster style helm and navigator seats
- Ergonomically designed contoured helm console
- Laser cut stainless steel dash panel
- Engine controls & instrumentation
- Hydraulic steering
- Fuel gauge
- DSC VHF
- Garmin 5012 touch screen GPS/plotter/sounder
- Water-resistant CD tuner with iPod connection
- Fire extinguisher
- Engine safety cut out
- Grab hand rail
- 12 volt socket
- DC Panel inside console
Engine Compartment and Ancillaries
- Electrically controlled engine access hatch
- Watertight bulkhead
- Fuel filter/separator
- Aluminium fuel tank with electric sending unit
- Fresh water tank
- Automatic fire extinguisher
- Automatic bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Extractor fan
- 3 batteries (2 engine, 1 domestic)
- Double diode charging system
- Engine room lighting
- Custom stainless steel mast
- High level helm console
- Large forward sun bed
- Tonneau cover
- Heads console (incorporating toilet, shower, stainless steel sink, mirror, lighting, pressure fresh water system, opening portlight, automatic floor draining)
- Sun bimini
- USB connections
- Holding tank
- Echomax radar reflector
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Download the quick and full specifications for this boat in PDF format on the left. Please note that the PDF will open in a new window and will take a short time to download.
If you would like more information about this Hunton 904 Rib, please get in touch using the contact details below, or alternatively by using the contact form on the right.
Martin Payne Marine
Tel: +44 (0)7973 344942